Our professional staff has critiqued over two dozen of the best Acoustic Electric Guitar on the market and done individual item evaluations to make our lineup of the top Acoustic Electric Guitar you can acquire. Our review benchmarks are made up of ease of use, quality & construction, price, sturdiness and performance. As much as possible, we get the items for assessment by buying the item ourselves, renting the item from shops when offered, acquiring the item from friends and colleagues, or receiving the item direct from the vendor.
Check out at our choices for the top 11 Acoustic Electric Guitar listed below.
- Flame top; Basswood back and sides
- Catalpa Neck and Bridge; Rosewood Fingerboard
- Steel String; Sealed Gear Tuners. Number of Strings: 6
- EQ: Active 4 Band 7545
- Includes: Strings, Picks, Gig Bag, Strap, Digital Clip-On Tuner, Truss Rod And 10 Watt Amplifier
- Play it acoustically or plugged in!
- Includes a free gig bag case & guitar picks
- Diecast Tuners and Built In EQ
- High Gloss Dark Blueburst Finish
- Top Seller & A Customer Favorite
- A Venetian-cutaway body for easy upper-fret access
- Solid spruce top with scalloped "X"-bracing
- Mahogany back and sides
- Easy-to-play neck with rolled fingerboard edges
- ACOUSTIC-ELECTRIC CUTAWAY: Equipped with a 4-band EQ-7545R guitar preamp and crafted with a linden...
- 41-INCH FULL-SIZE GUITAR: Perfect for players of all skill levels, from beginners looking for a...
- 10-WATT AMP: Includes a guitar amp with volume, bass, and treble control, and an included amp cable
- EXTRA ACCESSORIES: Includes a gig bag, digital clip-on tuner, 4 guitar picks, a guitar strap,...
- CARRYING BAG: Includes a padded nylon gig bag to protect it from dust and to take on the go; GUITAR...
- Full-size 41 inch cutaway dreadnought body for full and vibrant tone, suited for all styles of...
- Right-hand design, spruce top and mahogany back and sides bring you richer and brighter sound.
- Built-in preamp for amplified use with volume control, 3 band EQ: bass, mid and treble, integrated...
- Comes with good quality gig bag, guitar strap, guitar capo, guitar strings, polishing cloth and...
- 30 Days Unconditional Money Back Guarantee Backed Up By Our Awesome Customer Support, you can rest...
- Highly affordable dreadnought acoustic-electric cutaway that is great for beginners
- Laminate spruce top and basswood back and sides produce great tone
- Nato, C-shaped neck with hardwood fingerboard offers great playability
- Visually stunning Viking bridge provides great tonal support
- Fishman electronics provide solid amplified acoustic tone
- Dreadnought body style
- Spruce top with "X"-bracing, basswood back and sides
- 20-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Hardwood bridge with compensated saddle
- Gloss finish
- Layered Spruce Top
- Lyrachord Mid-Depth Cutaway
- Elite Multi-Port Soundhole Design
- Onboard CE304T Preamp by Ovation
- Die Cast Tuning Machines
- INCREDIBLE SOUND - Perfect for musicians-in-the-making or advanced players, this guitar features an...
- FINE HARDWOOD CONSTRUCTION - Guitar is made from X-braced, A-grade Spruce wood, known for its...
- THINLINE CUTAWAY DESIGN - The body of this full-size (41") guitar is cut away at the neck for better...
- LOADED WITH UPGRADES - On-board 4-band pickup/EQ (bass, mid-range, treble, and presence), two sets...
- COMPLETE KIT - Bundle includes the Ashthorpe guitar, a soft nylon "gig bag" guitar case, thin,...
- Barrett Tagliarino
- Musicians Institute Press
- Kindle Edition
- Edition no. 2 (08/01/2003)
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Nato Back & Sides
- Rosewood Fingerboard & Bridge
- Diecast Tuners
- System 66 feature an under-saddle piezo pickup with a 3-band EQ, an adjustable mid-range frequency...
Frequently Asked Questions About The Best Acoustic Electric Guitar
How do Acoustic Electric Guitar’s work?
What’s the best Acoustic Electric Guitar on available to buy?
How much should I pay for a Acoustic Electric Guitar?
How long is the warranty on Acoustic Electric Guitar?
Acoustic Electric Guitar Reviews On YouTube
An acoustic-electric guitar is an acoustic guitar fitted with a magnetic pickup, a piezoelectric pickup, or a microphone. They are also referred to as a “plug-in acoustic guitar”, for being able to simply “plug in” to a sound board without the need for microphones. They are used in a variety of music genres, where the sound of an acoustic guitar is desired but more volume is required, especially during live performances. The design is distinct from a semi-acoustic guitar, which is an electric guitar with the addition of sound chambers within the guitar body.
Usually, acoustic-electric guitars are fitted with piezoelectric pickups, requiring a preamplifier incorporated into the guitar body to amplify the signal before it travels to the main guitar amplifier. These preamps may also come with tone controls of varying types; equalizers with up to six frequency bands may be used.