Our expert team has reviewed over two dozen of the best Fluke Multimeter on the market and done individual item critiques to compile our lineup of the top Fluke Multimeter you can acquire. Our review requirements consist of ease of use, quality & construction, cost, durability and features. As much as possible, we get the items for review by buying the item ourselves, renting the item from shops when provided, obtaining the item from friends, or receiving the item direct from the vendor.
Have a look at our selections for the 11 best Fluke Multimeter below.
- VoltAlert technology for non-contact voltage detection
- AutoVolt automatic AC/DC voltage selection. DC millivolts - Range : 600.0 mV, Resolution : 0.1 mV
- Low input impedance: helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas
- True RMS for accurate measurements on non-linear loads.Operating temperature:-10°C to...
- Automatically measures volts ac and volts dc with precise digital resolution
- Displays resistance to 1000Ω
- Easy and accurate OpenJaw current measurement
- Optional holster attaches to a belt and neatly stows test leads
- Can stay connected much longer than solenoid type tester
- Measure voltage with or without test leads
- Be safer: measure voltage to 600V through the open fork, without test leads
- Be faster: not need to open covers or remove wire nuts simultaneously measure voltage and current
- Be everywhere: 17.8 millimeter open fork is widest in the industry; measure up to 200 A on 4/0 wires...
- FieldSense technology for ac voltage, current and frequency measurement without making electrical...
- Basic dc accuracy 0.5%
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
- Diode and continuity test with buzzer, Rugged, durable design.
- Small lightweight design for one-handed use
- Automatic shutdown, Battery is easy to replace
- The 117 multimeter measures AC and DC voltage as well as AC and DC amps. The 323 clamp meter...
- The 117 multimeter features true rms for accurate measurements on non linear loads
- The 117 multimeter features Low input impedance which helps prevent false readings due to ghost...
- The 323 clamp meter provides a true RMS AC voltage and current for accurate measurements on non...
- The 323 clamp meter measures 400 A AC current and 600 VAC and DC voltage
- Voltage, resistance, continuity, capacitance
- Input terminal for ac and dc current measurements to 10 A and current
- Backlit display
- Data hold
- Diode test, plus frequency and duty cycle measurements
- True-rms for accurate measurements on non-linear loads
- safety rated
- Large white LED Backlight to work in poorly lit areas
- Operating Temperature -10 °C to + 50 °C Storage Temperature -40 °C to + 60 °C
- Check continuity, frequency, capacitance and diode test
- Accurate frequency measurements on adjustable speed drives (ASD) due to Fluke-designed low-pass...
- Built-in thermometer allows temperature measurements without a separate thermometer
- Peak Min/Max allows capture of intermittents as fast 250 µS
- Dual display resolution - 6000 or 20,000 counts - lets you see small changes in displayed...
- Measure up to 1000 VAC and DC; Operating Altitude: 2000 m
- Digital clamp meter measures AC current to 400 amp, AC and DC voltage to 600V, and resistance to 4...
- True RMS sensing meter provides accurate readings when measuring linear or non linear loads,...
- Jaw opening measures current in a conductor up to 30 millimeter without touching or interrupting the...
- Audible continuity sensor confirms that the circuit conducts electricity
- Meets IEC safety standard 61010 1, and is rated for CAT IV installations to 300V and CAT III...
- Fluke 101 with TL75 Test Lead
- Dimension(inches): Height 5.1" X Width 2.55"
- Portable and Light
- Multiple functions with Auto / Manual ranges
- Large LCD display, 4,000 Counts update 3/sec
- Frequency:50Hz to 100Khz
- Temperature: -55C to 400C
- Dimension : 180 x 89 x 51.5mm
Frequently Asked Questions About The Best Fluke Multimeter
How do Fluke Multimeter’s work?
What’s the best Fluke Multimeter on available to buy?
How much should I pay for a Fluke Multimeter?
How long is the warranty on Fluke Multimeter?